Here are a few tips for a successful catering event…
1. Prepare a packing list: Other than the #food, think about what you need to bring with you – utensils, linens, serving dishes – and write them down. This will ensure you don’t forget anything and your event goes off without a hitch.
2. Give yourself enough time: Once you arrive onsite you will need to get organized. Give yourself at least an hour to ensure the food is ready and out at the right time.
3. Look at food as an art: Successful caterers know that food is not just food, it’s an art. Make sure to prepare and present your dishes in a creative way. This is the wow factor!
4. Provide excellent customer service: #Caterers should always want to exceed their client’s expectations. Always make sure you are available when the client calls; and make sure to call the client beforehand to review the details and check if there are any last-minute changes.
5. Make sure you keep a sanitary environment: Always think about sanitation and food storage. The last thing you need is a lawsuit headed your way because someone got sick at your #event.