Whether you are looking to be a successful #caterer, or you are looking to hire one, it’s important to know the characteristics one must possess. A good caterer has a combination of great training, hard work and top-notch skills.
Below are five key qualities caterers must have…
1. Customer Service: Are you good with clients? Great customer service is one of the most important signs of a good caterer. Each event is different, and each client will want something specific. You need to be able to work well with your clients to achieve their goal.
2. Cooking: A good caterer possess a great amount of #cooking experience. They must know how to make recipes and substitutions, safely prepare food and create menus. But most importantly, great caterers do not just cook high-quality food, they also impress their guests with decoration.
3. Attention to detail: Complex events are common, which is why caterers must pay close attention to detail. This could be the difference from producing an average event or high-quality event.
4. Food Safety: Good caterers are up do date with safety laws and regulation. They follow these rules to avoid any unfortunate circumstances.
5. Creativity: Yes, the food is important, but so is the presentation. Customers want their event to be unique, so give them something different. Get creative, add exceptional recipes and wow them with #food appearance and arrangement.